Saturday, April 4, 2009

Family Session at Chick's Beach

Spring is a wonderful thing. I don't know what it is about warm weather that just puts everyone in a great mood.

This was my first real beach session of the year with Amanda, Matt, and their kids. Amanda didn't bring towels because she didn't want to encourage the kids to jump into the water... it looks like the lack of towels didn't matter. Kids will be kids. But you know what? They had a great time, and we got some great pictures in the process.

Thank you to Amanda and Matt for being such wonderful sports and to their kids for having so much spirit.









1 comments:

Amanda April 5, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Fareine, I've only had time to glance through the pictures posted and we are overwhelmed with how many we love. We're so so pleased! I've got to some how narrow things down. You were an absolute JOY to work with and now my SIL Lashelle is trying to figure out a way to come visit us just so she can meet up with you. I'm going to plaster your name and website all over! Thank You!

Followers

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP